일요일, 12월 10, 2006

Can it be done?


DSCN7674
Originally uploaded by skindleshanks.
This is the photo of the taxi company with which I had a recent run-in (fender bender). They recently put up a sign, which my wife loosely translated, "Let's try to go for 100 days without any accidents." I guess that's supposed to instill confidence in their service. Can you imagine if Korean Air had a sign like this in front of their check-in counter?

My advice to anyone living in Korea--if at all possible, do not have an accident with a taxi. They are the mobsters of the roads, and tend to view accidents as an opportunity for extortion. I guess that lately, this company has found themselves at fault more often that they'd like. What this sign really means is, "Let's be more careful about HOW we have our accidents."

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home