월요일, 12월 03, 2007

Christmas Season is Here!

Well, it is now December, my absolute favorite month of the year. November is my wife's least favorite--since we were married she as been hospitalized three times in November, this last time with severe pneumonia.

To celebrate the Christmas season, I present to you one of the world's premier handwhistlers, Ben Brenner:




Someday I hope to be able to do this. Ben has been whistling for many years, as you can see in this early David Letterman clip from nearly thirty years ago:





While we're on the topic of whistling, I would be remiss not to mention another famed whistler, the one and only Roger Whittaker. When we were young, my parents had one LP of Roger Whittaker's greatest hits, and it was one of my favorite records. Not only is he an excellent singer, but a great whistler, too. I'll leave you here today with two videos: one of Roger whistling, and one of his classics, "I don't believe in if anymore:




0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home